Financial Information and Support
Students staying in GGT UDRH accommodation can now pay by credit card. This can be done over the phone by calling 03 5551 8440 or by printing the credit card form. Once completed, please fax marked "Att: Finance - Private" to 03 5571 2141. Alternatively it can be sent by post to:- Att: Finance - Private, GGT UDRH, PO Box 283, Hamilton, Victoria, 3300.
Financial Support whilst undertaking Placement in the Greater Green Triangle Region
Students undertaking clinical placement in the Greater Green Triangle region can access one of two allowance schemes. Both schemes are designed to help students meet the cost of undertaking their clinical placement.
To be eligible you must:
- Be enrolled in a recognised health science undergraduate or postgraduate degree at an Australian university or accredited health science course at a TAFE institute.
- Undertake a clinical placement within the Greater Green Triangle region.
- Undertake a clinical placement that is a minimum of 5 days or more in length if staying in GGT UDRH accommodation, or 2 weeks or more if using alternative accommodation.
- Register your placement details with the GGT UDRH.
- Successfully complete your clinical placement.
- Complete and return an evaluation form within 30 days of your placement's completion. Evaluation forms are emailed to registered students once their clinical placement has been completed.
Students can only access one allowance scheme per placement when visiting the Greater Green Triangle region. The GGT UDRH reserves the right to not award an allowance even if a student believes they meet all of the eligibility criteria and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
Financial Support for Students Studying Away from Home - Mount Gambier and District Residents only
Students who live in Mount Gambier or the surrounding District may be eligible to apply for financial support via the Mount Gambier and District Tertiary Health Education Grants Program.